Thu, 28 Oct|
Everything Starts At Reception (Earn 6 General CPD's) [Arcadia, Pretoria]
This full-day workshop was designed for the frontline and supportive staff in any medical practice. Receptionists, Practice Managers and Medical Professionals are welcome to attend and HPCSA professionals can earn up to 6 General CPD points.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2021, 08:00 – 16:00
Pretoria, 416 Kirkness St, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007, South Africa
About the Event
The importance of the role the receptionist and front office staff plays in a medical or any other practice environment cannot be underestimated – and very often it is one of the most important keys to a successful practice. A great receptionist can make a practice bloom! Just think of how your patients will enjoy visiting your rooms and being received by a well-groomed, excellently skilled and professional receptionist! Your receptionist forms a key pillar of the strength of your practice! Good management may play a significant role in your practice, whether large or small, but good business is dependent on specific skills that can be maintained professionally and competently by all staff.
If you have a receptionist that is ready for expanding her knowledge then this programme will add to her skills.
This programme has been designed to give the participant a greater understanding of the importance of his/her role in the success of the company, with specific emphasis on the professional behaviour of a receptionist.
Brief Programme Overview
· People have very different personality types and therefore their behavioural outcomes will differ. This training is Strengths-Based and all delegates are required to complete a StrengthsFinder® Assessment before the training. Differences in each other, as well as what we experience with patients, will be covered and discussed.
- Positive characteristics of a Medical Receptionist
- Role of the Medical Receptionist
- Helping the practice grow, why and how
- 10 Keys to patient satisfaction
- Recording of patient information – why every detail is important, and what the medical aids want
- What are the patient’s expectations?
- How to handle those really difficult patients! Identify patients with special needs
- The principles of Ethics (personal, professional and global)
- Telephone Etiquette
- General Time Management Tips
- Ergonomics – what it is and how it affects the patients and the receptionist
R1600 per person per day (if you have previously completed a Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment)
R1950 per person per day (if you have to complete a Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment) [Compulsory]
Discount will be considered for bookings of 3 people or more from one practice. Please send inquiry to email@example.com