Everything Starts At Reception (Earn 6 General CPD's) [Durbanville, CT]
Time & Location
About the Event
The importance of the role the receptionist and front office staff plays in a medical or any other practice environment cannot be underestimated – and very often it is one of the most important keys to a successful practice. A great receptionist can make a practice bloom! Just think of how your patients will enjoy visiting your rooms and being received by a well-groomed, excellently skilled and professional receptionist! Your receptionist forms a key pillar of the strength of your practice! Good management may play a significant role in your practice, whether large or small, but good business is dependent on specific skills that can be maintained professionally and competently by all staff.
If you have a receptionist that is ready for expanding her knowledge then this programme will add to her skills.
This programme has been designed to give the participant a greater understanding of the importance of his/her role in the success of the company, with specific emphasis on the professional behaviour of a receptionist.
Brief Programme Overview
· People have very different personality types and therefore their behavioural outcomes will differ. This training is Strengths-Based and all delegates are required to complete a StrengthsFinder® Assessment before the training. Differences in each other, as well as what we experience with patients, will be covered and discussed.
- Positive characteristics of a Medical Receptionist
- Role of the Medical Receptionist
- Helping the practice grow, why and how
- 10 Keys to patient satisfaction
- Recording of patient information – why every detail is important, and what the medical aids want
- What are the patient’s expectations?
- How to handle those really difficult patients! Identify patients with special needs
- The principles of Ethics (personal, professional and global)
- Telephone Etiquette
- General Time Management Tips
- Ergonomics – what it is and how it affects the patients and the receptionist
R1600 per person per day (if you have previously completed a Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment)
R1950 per person per day (if you have to complete a Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment) [Compulsory]
Discount will be considered for bookings of 3 people or more from one practice. Please send inquiry to email@example.com